Mostert Pest Control History
Mostert Pest Control was established early 2003 in Pretoria. Mostert Pest Control has branches operating throughout Southern Africa. Our principles are that all work done will be with integrity, honesty and effectiveness. Proudly working with these principles the company grew fast to one of the best and most competitive pest control companies in Southern Africa today. Our Services are rendered to accommodate small and big clientele.
Domestic houses, shops, factories, warehouses, restaurants etc are being serviced by our branches nationally, on a daily basis. All commercial, residential and industrial needs are catered for.
Each contract service is designed to fulfill the client’s needs.
- If needed work can be done after hours or early hours prior to company or business hours.
- Work can be done on Saturdays.
- HACCP guidelines followed.
- IPM (Integrated pest management) program is followed. Each client has his/her own file on site which is updated with each service.
- After each service the manager or owner receive a Pest Management Report which give the following feedback:
- Problems during service
- Increase / decrease graph in activity
- Suggested prevention measures by client
- Feedback opportunity for client
It is our priority to make your problem, our problem. We’ll ensure your environment is safe, clean and healthy through service that is done with integrity and honesty. Our service will be executed properly and remain affordable.
Working together with you, our client, no problem is too big or small.
Mostert Pest Control is registered with SAPCA (South African Pest Control Association), NPMA and the Department of Agriculture.
SAPCA registration number: AMP 010
Department of Agriculture: MOS 0097