Pests will always be a part of our lives. Therefore doing a once-off treatment will not solve our problems over the long-term. With the IPM programme we work with you the client to solve any problems, and keep pests away over the long-term.
IPM programmes are done according to HACCP guidelines. IPM is a solution programme. We a) educate the client, b) analyse the problem, c) do short-term action, d) do long-term preventative action, e) monitor and document process and f) give constant feedback (reports) to the client. A pest control file will be kept on your premises.
Which advantages does an IPM programme have?
- Improved longer lasting results
- Safer and healthier
- Optimum cost
- Long-term solutions
How does it work?
An IPM programme works according to these steps:
- Inspection on property
- Identification of all problems like pests, structural problems, hygiene etc.
- Problems, suggestions and quotation presentation.
On acception of your quotation we supply:
- Prevention measures (structural, hygiene etc.)
- Monthly monitoring of situation
- Monthly reports