Termite extermination or prevention inside buildings:
A post construction service is done to exterminate and prevent termite activity inside buildings. What is a post construction treatment?
- We drill into the foundation from the outside wall of the building, with a drill bit 300-400mm in length and 12-14mm in diameter. Each hole is drilled between 1 – 1.5m from each other, all-round the building, into the foundation of the building.
- The drilled holes are pumped with anti-termite pesticides using a high-pressure pump.
- The holes are neatly sealed with cement.
- When this is completed, the termite activity will be exterminated immediately. New activity will be unable to enter the building for up to 6 years thereafter.
- A certified 6-year guarantee is given on the indoors area of the building. If there is any follow-up work to be done within the 6-year period, a free follow-up service will be done in the problem areas.
- Subterranean termite colonies can survive for many years and a single colony can develop a population containing millions of individuals, thus control is very important as the damage caused by termite activity, can cause damage to building structures. Termite colonies eat non-stop, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- There is around 2761 species of termites in the world.
- The total weight of all the termites in the world is more than the weight of all the humans in the world.
Get in touch with your local termite exterminator today!