Termite extermination or prevention inside buildings:
A post construction service is done to exterminate and prevent termite activity inside buildings. What is a post construction treatment?
- We drill into the foundation from the outside wall of the building, with a drill bit 300-400mm in length and 12-14mm in diameter. Each hole is drilled between 1 – 1.5m from each other, all-round the building, into the foundation of the building.
- The drilled holes are pumped with anti-termite pesticides using a high-pressure pump.
- The holes are neatly sealed with cement.
- When this is completed, the termite activity will be exterminated immediately. New activity will be unable to enter the building for up to 6 years thereafter.
- A certified 6-year guarantee is given on the indoors area of the building. If there is any follow-up work to be done within the 6-year period, a free follow-up service will be done in the problem areas.
- Subterranean termite colonies can survive for many years and a single colony can develop a population containing millions of individuals, thus control is very important as the damage caused by termite activity, can cause damage to building structures. Termite colonies eat non-stop, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- There is around 2761 species of termites in the world.
- The total weight of all the termites in the world is more than the weight of all the humans in the world.