“Why you should use pesticide free disinfection to disinfect your work environment regularly and the benefits of keeping viruses away.”
We have seen a push towards using sustainable methods to prevent viruses and germs for peace of mind. You need to disinfect the work environment now more than ever. Consumer concern around infectious disease is mounting.
More and more people care about the impact of insecticides and harmful pesticides used. It’s no longer enough for you to have a cleaning service; it should be pesticide free, too. We support the non-toxic movement using pesticide free disinfection methods for pest control and hygiene.
Non-toxic solutions are fast gaining traction compared to the chemicals traditionally used. Non-toxic solutions are especially important in the food safety sector where harmful chemicals can affect the food we eat.
Disinfection Services Can Help Address Stored Product Pest Infestations
Stored product insects like the Indian meal moth only need a minimal amount of product to make their nests in. You need to keep all areas around products clean to prevent an infestation. They infest food products like dried fruit, flower, and other produce kept in storage areas.
Keep areas such as warehouses and storerooms clean and swept. This will deter stored product insects from nesting. Stored product insects cause extensive damage.
As much as 60% of food processing businesses experience damage and losses because of this infestation. Once stored product insects have nested, we should dispose of the infested materials to prevent the reinfestation of other stored products.
You can do this by throwing it away in specific disposable containers. Call in expert pest control specialists to assist with disinfecting the area. Your pest control specialists will also devise a plan of action to avoid further infestations.
Why Are Non-Toxic Solutions So Effective?
- There is minimal disruption during the pesticide free disinfection process.
- Pest control specialists disinfect hard-to-reach areas and destroy 99% of harmful pathogens.
- Our chemical-free solutions will tackle all the life stages of stored product insects, including eggs, larvae, and adult.
- Non-toxic disinfection plays an important role in sanitising office buildings and public areas during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Food processors and businesses are using non-toxic solutions for disinfecting their environment. We use modern methods to ensure it meets compliance requirements.
Non-toxic solutions and methods are becoming the chosen method for disinfecting. The sustainable route should be the obvious choice for most industries.
Pesticide Free Solutions to Clean Your Surfaces.
We use pesticide free products to clean all the surfaces in your workspace. Now, more than ever, the workspace should be free of viruses and germs. This is where an experienced and reliable virus, bacteria, and fungi cleaning professional comes in.
We transfer germs and viruses from a range of surfaces, such as light switches and door handles. They then transfer these from person to person. We can avoid this type of cross-contamination with careful cleaning of all surfaces with broad spectrum disinfection services.
How to Disinfect Your Building When Someone Has COVID-19.
Someone in your office or building has become sick or has a COVID-19 diagnosis. To avoid the risk of infection and maintain a healthy working environment, you can take the following steps.
- Cordon off all the areas the sick individual used.
- Get the air flowing by opening all the windows and doors. Increased air circulation in the area is important.
- Wait between 24 and 48 hours before calling in the pest control experts to disinfect the entire area. They will execute effective surface disinfection and follow deep surface decontamination protocols.
- Deep clean the area used by the patient, especially high-touch surfaces. Use industrial-strength disinfectants free of harmful chemicals and pesticides.
- Areas to clean and disinfect professionally include any surfaces, cubicles, phones, communal areas, and any items shared.
- Wait for everyone to vacate the space before tackling vacuuming a few days after infection.
- You should clean common spaces used by the sick individual during off-peak times, such as nights and weekends.
- Get pest control, virus, and pesticide free disinfection professional services to assist with additional cleaning such as thermal fogging.
Get Pesticide Free Disinfection Services Today with Mostert
Our expert virus and bacteria disinfection services will keep your environment germ-free. We get into those hard corners and ensure every area is pathogen free. This specialist service by Mostert Pest Control will get rid of viruses, bacteria, and fungi on all surfaces. Our air disinfectants are pesticide free to ensure the safety of all.