Moisture, sanitation, and environmental conditions can affect how long a treatment lasts. To date, no treatment exists that can keep pests out of your property forever. Pesticides will be active in an ideal world for a maximum of 3 months if they haven’t been washed away or broken down by the sun, wind, and rain.
Pest control companies can only offer a 5 or 6-year guarantee when a termite structural foundation service is done. All other surface treatments? Unfortunately, not. So, what can you realistically expect?
- Indoor treatments–you should experience a pest-free environment for at least 3 months (food-producing facilities excluded. These facilities can expect a one-month clean environment).
- Outdoors–you’ll never find a scenario where there is absolutely no pest. If you are overrun with pests outdoors, they can be reduced to almost nothing after proper service, but mother nature will always run its course outdoors.
If pests activity returns after 2-3 months onto your property, there is activity in your area. That means these pests will re-enter your property after the pesticides have been broken down. If this happens to you, consider doing a quarterly maintenance service, where we come to your property and conduct a pest control service every 3 months. Our quarterly pest control services can keep your property pest-free all year round!
Benefits of doing quarterly maintenance services (SLA):
- Full guarantee indoors whole year-round.
- Pest free environment all year round.
- You save up to 30% on the cost of a service.